Independent Sales Consultant – Ottawa
OUTSIDE INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANTS NEEDED!
SOAP Media Ottawa is currently looking for 2 Independent Sales Consultants to promote our services throughout Ottawa and the surrounding areas. They will be responsible for dealing directly with business owners on a one-to-one basis. We’re looking for experienced sales consultants to develop an account base in an untouched territory and reap the benefits associated with it.
The right candidates should enjoy speaking to business owners directly. No Corporate, ‘IBM sit downs’ here. This is the old fashioned B2B, walk-in, 1-2 calls to close sale. This is a niche market and our approach has proven successful in Ottawa. check out our web-site at http://www.soapmarketing.ca.
Sales experience, attention to detail and consistent follow-up a must. Candidates will possess strong communication skills and have the ability to close sales. Occasional responsibilities include weekly and monthly reports. Knowledge of Internet Marketing and Website Development is not necessary but is considered an obvious bonus. Some training is provided regarding our services but candidates must have previous sales experience and can hit the ground running. Must have own vehicle. Compensation includes base pay plus commission.
• Outside Sales experience
• Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
• Excellent communication skills
• Drivers license and own vehicle is required
• Verifiable sales ability (1+ years Outside Sales B2B)
• Ability to work independently without immediate supervision
• Home Office – Computer, Printer and Smartphone
• Strong interpersonal, sales and marketing skills
• Enthusiastic, positive and energetic personality
• Creativity, problem solving and “out of the box” thinking
• Ability to develop an effective sales plan.
• Must be comfortable presenting demonstrations.
• Must know how to “create a sale”.
• Have a “hunter” mentality.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills.
• The ability to work independently (while most of your time will be spent on the road, you will work from your home office).
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
• Demonstrate high standards of ethical conduct.
• Bilingual is an asset but not required
• Business development acquiring new customers through cold calling, walk-ins, networking and referrals
• Perform service presentations and demonstrations
• Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices and prepare sales order forms and/or reports
• Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
• Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner
• Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to prospect through objection handling, closing, first order and beyond.
• Up sell and cross sell all the services SOAP Media offers.
• Develop new accounts by sustaining a high level of Cold calling.
• Schedule well planned weekly activities to visit clients and generate quoting opportunities.
• Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
• Monitor and report competitive activity.
• Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
• Responsible for achieving a sales quota focused on generating growth each month
• Manage and grow a specified territory.
• Develop new business through cold calling, prospecting and other appropriate and ethical sales methods.
• Grow and maintain existing customer base.
• Actively engaged in all stages of the sales cycle, from opportunity qualification to demo; quote and closing.
• Develop an effective sales plan; present and implement plans to management for acquiring new prospects/customers in your assigned area.
• Preparation of quotes and other related sales data.
• Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork.
• Must use CRM tool provided by SOAP Media as required.
• Please send your cover letter (with salary expectations) along with your resume to email@example.com. Only qualified individuals will be contacted.